ADVERTISEMENT

Our Friend

westvalleyIU

Benchwarmer
Nov 28, 2022
Marty Clark is fighting for his life. Has been for quite sometime. You probably wouldn’t know him. He washes the uniforms, puts the stickers on the helmets. Worked his way to Senior Asst. AD. Negotiations with Adidas, etc.
I have traveled with him. Previous head coaches fishing. His uncles cabin in NC. The biggest of stadiums. The night that Randle El moved to receiver at NCS. The raising of the flag after 9/11.
Long story short. His family could use help. Visit his FB page, if you are so inclined. I will try to link it. Never daunted? This cat never says never.

This article ought to help fill in the blanks if there are some folks out there who don’t understand who or what you’re talking about.

Marty Clark is fighting for his life. Has been for quite sometime. You probably wouldn’t know him. He washes the uniforms, puts the stickers on the helmets. Worked his way to Senior Asst. AD. Negotiations with Adidas, etc.
I have traveled with him. Previous head coaches fishing. His uncles cabin in NC. The biggest of stadiums. The night that Randle El moved to receiver at NCS. The raising of the flag after 9/11.
Long story short. His family could use help. Visit his FB page, if you are so inclined. I will try to link it. Never daunted? This cat never says never.
Great guy who is devoted to IU. Best to him always.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT