ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What am I missing here?

What are you missing? You're missing the need to justify your top draft pick, a serial f¥(k up, who you are betting the future of your team and an ass load of money on.

What else are you going to say with those stakes--we're just gonna take a major gamble on this guy of questionable character?

Hot crab legs anyone? And I do mean hot! It will be more fun to watch his posse and the "well intentioned" hanger ons grow thru the course of the year.

as much as what Bowden said was true, his history on disciplining players was laughable. I doubt he would have done much different than the current coach...Not much.

as much as what Bowden said was true, his history on disciplining players was laughable. I doubt he would have done much different than the current coach...Not much.

Bowden kicked off Randy Moss who is 4x the football that moron will ever been.

Well, actually Bowden didn't have much to do with that one. The FSU president told Bowden before Moss even came there, the only way they would let him in was to red-shirt him AND stay out of trouble. As I'm sure you know, Moss went to FSU (because ND Admissions Dept pulled his offer) already on probation back home in WV because he and a friend sent a kid to the hospital with serious injuries. When FSU tested him in the spring of '96, after his red-shirt season, he tested positive for weed, thus violating his probation back home AND the stay out of trouble part that Bowden agreed to with the FSU prez.

Even before the positive test, he still had 3 wks to serve in jail back home.

I'm sure if this had happened in Tallahassee, old Bobby would have had it all taken care of with the crack police dept the football team tells what do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT