ADVERTISEMENT

One Tournament win in four years

How about our reborn savior: Malik the Magical Fouling Machine?
Hey, come on man. His fouls per 40 minutes played have been drastically reduced from 6.8 to 4.4. ;)

TJD never avg'd more than the 2.7/40 minutes from his 1st year. Hopefully "Liko" figures it out going forward.

This guy might be 100% right in what he's saying. But the voice and the fury are hilarious. Imagine him breaking down tape of IU's offense:

I know that dude is upset and over the top, but from those highlights Kentucky did look a step slow on the screens, and got lost when trying to get through them. But a lot of those 3s were contested and Oakland was just hitting them.

We talk about UK but ignore our own irrelevance. It's time to storm the Bastille and implement a new regime. This can not continue if we want to be the IU of Old. The current IU is mediocre on a good day.

Not every thread can be about how far we've fallen and where we're mired. I'll always smile and laugh at the failures of UK and PU.
I get it....but at least, if PU and UK fans came over here to ridicule and taunt IU fans for the miring....that would represent a measure of relevance. As it stands....we don't even get their attention anymore.

Gohlke is a 24 year old Grad Student who played 4 years at D2 Hillsdale before going to Oakland. Saw him play this year at UW-MKE... so I had previously looked him up.

He is pretty much all 3s all the time. Shot 37.8%
Saw a stat that this year he took about 325 3's and only 8 2 -pointers!

• Wow
Reactions: hookyIU1990
And the hits just keep on coming. This guy deserves to hit the big time:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT