ADVERTISEMENT

Now for some important stuff

Should we be happy for Tom? Worried?
He’ll be fine. Both have jet setter lifestyles. Single. Close in age. Good for Tom

Kevin Costner Dutton is purportedly dating jewel. But I saw pics and it doesn’t look like jewel.

My ex stoker was with the kids up at school today when I went to get my boy. We’ll call my ex stoker Lauren. As I walked up all the kids yelled miss Lauren your dad’s here!!

It’s all too much

Kody from sister wives is leaving all four of them women. I get it

He’ll be fine. Both have jet setter lifestyles. Single. Close in age. Good for Tom

Kevin Costner Dutton is purportedly dating jewel. But I saw pics and it doesn’t look like jewel.

My ex stoker was with the kids up at school today when I went to get my boy. We’ll call my ex stoker Lauren. As I walked up all the kids yelled miss Lauren your dad’s here!!

It’s all too much

Kody from sister wives is leaving all four of them women. I get it
God I loved Jewel in the 1990s. That'd be awesome for Costner, but he has about as much success with staying with the ladies as you do.

Last edited:

Should we be happy for Tom? Worried?
Whoa! This is just bassackwards

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer

for so many, and a solution. Get a stoker who makes money. All of you posters WITH SONS impress upon them the importance of marrying an earner. @IUCrazy2 you're big into marriage. make sure all your boys marry the right type of girl. career girls. oh and move to a school district with good schools. 12 years of "free" education.

we also see the downside of single moms and dads etc with poverty and crime. i think marriage and staying married would cure much of what ails this country

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT