ADVERTISEMENT

Not too much to smile about lately in the news

davegolf

All-American
Sep 18, 2001
but getting a good laugh this morning. Rand (who I think is dangerous) is complaining about the "press" He is getting tough questions which I think is great. Weed him out early! Press's response tough questions are needed after their "slumber" with Obama. Imagine that maybe Obama wasn't vetted properly - a little late now after two elections.

Not only didn't the press

vet Obama in even the slightest way, they won't vet any Democrat candidate this time around. But they will use there utter dereliction od duty in the Obama elections as a reason to become active in vetting conservatives.

They don't even bother making a pretense of honesty and fairness now.

Why is Rand "dangerous?"

I haven't studied up on him yet, but it seems like the establishment on both sides hate him, which is a feather in his cap as far as I'm concerned. What's dangerous about him? Carly Fiorina might be my early favorite, but I don't yet know much about her either.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

If you don't know much about Carly,

why is she your favorite? She is certainly better looking than Rush, but is it the only criteria?
3dgrin.r191677.gif

there's more than one democrat candidate?

Has her majesty HRC authorized this? Someone better double check with her first...

Well, it would

be nice to have something good to look at while they are standing in front of the camera lying to us.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT