ADVERTISEMENT

Must See TV

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
The race to "out crazy" each other is reaching unprecedented levels.Huckabee (fearing too big a lead for the Donald) has recently announced his willingness to employ troops to blockade abortion clinics,and Breitbart just took Trump to task for mealymouth back pedaling because in an interview with CNN this week Trump actually expressed humanitarian concerns with regards to immigration policy...

So I (and presumably millions of others) was already eagerly looking ahead to this week's "debate".Now in the "embarrassment of riches" category comes the news that Fox has opened things up to ALL of them.In fact FOX is taking the boxing analogy to a whole other level by instituting a 5pm undercard,prior to the later main event which features the Top 10 (by poll position).And since the podiums will be ordered by poll standings,that means the Trumpster will be front and center where he'll be exposed to attacks from all sides...

So who will be left to pile back in the clown car and drive off after the shooting stops and the dust clears?And who will benefit most (besides the Dem Party) from what we are about to see?

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/fox-republican-debate-lowers-threshold-120748.html

Reactions: meridian
This has to be in the "Entertainment of the year" category. I am pre-empting all my other plans for that hour.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT