ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness 2023 Bracket Challenge (you in?)

My hat's off to whoever wins this crazy tournament🤣 I went 11-5 on Thursday (meh), then was perfect on Friday up until the PUke epic loss (although I loved it), then the bottom began cracking, fell apart and hit the sh!t hole with a big thud🤣
Don’t feel bad. The guy up there in 3rd was a complete dumbass and had PU in the final

• Haha
Reactions: TerhuneHoosierfan
Pretty sure we already have a winner after a quick glance. I'll send out more info this week. No bracket has one of the Final 4 teams winning the championship.

Alright, as many of you know the winners and losers of our bracket challenge have already been decided. Yes, no one in our group can score any more points, even though the Final 4 begins later today. Yes, we are that bad but we played hard with positive attitudes and that's what matters.

So below is a final tally of some of the high and low scores. For reference, the high score last year was 1270.

I decided to pay out 1st and 2nd place with a 70/30% split. We had 22 join the money pool at $10 per entry so you can do the math. I'll send out those funds on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Next year, I'll likely keep the buy-in at $10 per bracket but allow users to submit 3-5 brackets. This way you can submit your IU as a champ bracket (me), another one that probably stinks, and one with some wildcards. Plus this will increase the pot. More info coming next year.

Thank you to all who participated and a big congrats to the men's bracket champ, Hoosier Nati!

Also, congrats to kunkrj for winning our women's bracket group!

Bracket Name (user)Score
1. Hoosier Nati600
2. Hozo4ulitmate570
3. 8Stars5Banners550
3. MoHoosier550
3. kunkrj550
27. Doggy Style350
28. Cavanagh310

Alright, as many of you know the winners and losers of our bracket challenge have already been decided. Yes, no one in our group can score any more points, even though the Final 4 begins later today. Yes, we are that bad but we played hard with positive attitudes and that's what matters.

So below is a final tally of some of the high and low scores. For reference, the high score last year was 1270.

I decided to pay out 1st and 2nd place with a 70/30% split. We had 22 join the money pool at $10 per entry so you can do the math. I'll send out those funds on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Next year, I'll likely keep the buy-in at $10 per bracket but allow users to submit 3-5 brackets. This way you can submit your IU as a champ bracket (me), another one that probably stinks, and one with some wildcards. Plus this will increase the pot. More info coming next year.

Thank you to all who participated and a big congrats to the men's bracket champ, Hoosier Nati!

Bracket Name (user)Score
1. Hoosier Nati600
2. Hozo4ulitmate570
3. 8Stars5Banners550
3. MoHoosier550
3. kunkrj550
27. Doggy Style350
28. Cavanagh310
Glad I got dead last. Fitting

Bracket Name (user)Score
1. Hoosier Nati600
2. Hozo4ulitmate570
3. 8Stars5Banners550
3. MoHoosier550
3. kunkrj550
27. Doggy Style350
28. Cavanagh310
One more update. The three brackets in 3rd place will be splitting the 2nd place split so y’all still come out ahead. Funds coming tomorrow or Wednesday.

@8Stars5Banners @mohoosier @kunkrj
Got $$ yesterday thanks again

Reactions: IUclover
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT