ADVERTISEMENT

Man, Buffalo. Another week of Mahomes, Kelce and Taylor Swift.

I joked about this on Facebook, but if the Chiefs make the Super Bowl, I’m sure the NFL would be all too happy to have a camera dedicated to her suite. They could probably sell ad time slots for some extra cash if they can guarantee a company’s ad is going to precede a shot of Taylor.

I joked about this on Facebook, but if the Chiefs make the Super Bowl, I’m sure the NFL would be all too happy to have a camera dedicated to her suite. They could probably sell ad time slots for some extra cash if they can guarantee a company’s ad is going to precede a shot of Taylor.
Anything to put Burger King out of business? So Fing tired of that bk song

• Love
Reactions: hookyIU1990
Even if this isn't just a publicity stunt, you'd think they (and their agents/handlers) would know that overexposure can (and often does) dilute value. Apparently, though, this is still a very big thing for the female 18-49 demographic, and there's definitely value for the NFL platforms and advertisers.

Probably because it predated social media, but I don't remember this kind of buzz with Mariah Carey and Derek Jeter. Or, more recently and in the social media age, with J-Lo and A-Rod.

From what I've read, Marilyn Monroe/Joe DiMaggio was a pretty big effing deal. They were both icons, though, and were married (albeit for about five minutes). DiMaggio sent flowers to her grave every week for 20 years.

If they did this, my daughters tv is coming off the wall and out her bedroom window....and not by me.

Jason Kelce was going crazy in the suite last night. Shirt off, chugging beers, jumping in and out of the stands.

Taylor had to be seething that she wasn’t the center of attention.

Reactions: UncleMark
First time the camera went on her I turned it off and never turned it back on. I'm just going to wait on the next single from her talking about this failed romance, she has made a killing off the many others. lol

NFL is loving this brings in a totally new demographic to watch, one that has no idea about football just want to see her jump up and down like a clown.

Jason Kelce was going crazy in the suite last night. Shirt off, chugging beers, jumping in and out of the stands.

Taylor had to be seething that she wasn’t the center of attention.
Everyone in that suite is an attention whore to the nth degree.

If Taylor Swift really wanted to go to a game just to watch her boyfriend play football and not be a distraction, she most definitely could do that. If she really wanted to do that, her security detail would work the Chiefs/NFL to make it happen.

And Jason Kelce jumping out of the booth with his shirt off? Throw in Mahomes' wife and they might as well all be elbowing each other shouting LOOK AT ME!!!

First time the camera went on her I turned it off and never turned it back on. I'm just going to wait on the next single from her talking about this failed romance, she has made a killing off the many others. lol

NFL is loving this brings in a totally new demographic to watch, one that has no idea about football just want to see her jump up and down like a clown.
Kinda gotta laugh at a post on a sports internet message board ripping on Taylor for jumping up and down at the results of a sporting event.

You’ve never done that with the Hoosiers?

Kinda gotta laugh at a post on a sports internet message board ripping on Taylor for jumping up and down at the results of a sporting event.

You’ve never done that with the Hoosiers?
84_Years.gif

A lot of men just hate strong, successful women. It’s so interesting

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT