ADVERTISEMENT

Logan Sowers is the B1G co-Freshman of the Week...

ptrich

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
This is the fourth time this season he was either the Freshman of the Week or co-Freshman of the Week. He drove in a team-high six runs and scored five of IU's 30 runs over their last four games last week. He also had his first career grand slam.

Great to see that. Looking ahead to next year, Logan and Dedelow are going to have to be the pillars this team will be built upon.

This is the fourth time this season he was either the Freshman of the Week or co-Freshman of the Week. He drove in a team-high six runs and scored five of IU's 30 runs over their last four games last week. He also had his first career grand slam.

While that is good for him, he still strikes out too much. I said in the fall he has a lot of "swing and miss" in his game, and it's proving true. He needs to work on not striking out this offseason, because his potential is immense. He has all the tools, now he needs to work on them.

Great to see that. Looking ahead to next year, Logan and Dedelow are going to have to be the pillars this team will be built upon.
Agree with you. We're going to need Ramos in a big way too next year. Good news is we have our entire pitching staff back, minus Harrison and Halstead, who are large losses, I know.

Last edited:
Agree with you. We're going to need Ramos in a big way too next year. Good news is we have our entire pitching staff back, minus Harrison and Halstead, who are large losses, I know.

Don't bank on Efross and Kelzer, they are draft eligible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT