ADVERTISEMENT

JUST got on-line seat selection e-mail from IU Ticket Office.......

eddy4iu

Sep 4, 2001
.....includes selection time, account number and password. Site available for viewing starting May 27th. Not sure when actual selection begins but I select on June 2nd @ 10:28 AM. Of course, I'm traveling that day so will need to pull over and rely on iPad or phone to select. Worst case is I miss it and retain same seats as last year (which I am likely to do anyway).
Let the fun Begin!

The last time I was at a game at IU, seat selection began once I entered the gates and continued until the game was over.

There were no shortage of available options.

.....includes selection time, account number and password. Site available for viewing starting May 27th. Not sure when actual selection begins but I select on June 2nd @ 10:28 AM. Of course, I'm traveling that day so will need to pull over and rely on iPad or phone to select. Worst case is I miss it and retain same seats as last year (which I am likely to do anyway).
Let the fun Begin!
UPDATE - I tried to access the site this morning and got a "Site doesn't open until 5/26 - see you then" response. I e-mailed VC and viewing won't be available until Friday. The site manager was supposed to change the date on the auto response but failed to get that done. Selection times should remain the same as previously communicated - just less time available to familiarize self with selection page.

UPDATE - I tried to access the site this morning and got a "Site doesn't open until 5/26 - see you then" response. I e-mailed VC and viewing won't be available until Friday. The site manager was supposed to change the date on the auto response but failed to get that done. Selection times should remain the same as previously communicated - just less time available to familiarize self with selection page.
Just tried to access the seat selection site - Message is updated to "Site access begins Friday, May 29th" but not open yet. Will try again later. Will be interesting to see what seats show as open.

Just talked to ticket site. I cannot get on site-agent says the site is down, not working, hope to have fixed today. It was not a good conversation. I suggested that they should at least send an email to all season ticket holders that the site is not operative.
Has anybody else talked to them or been able to get on?
JerryK

Just talked to ticket site. I cannot get on site-agent says the site is down, not working, hope to have fixed today. It was not a good conversation. I suggested that they should at least send an email to all season ticket holders that the site is not operative.
Has anybody else talked to them or been able to get on?
JerryK
It is live now - got a email a while ago informing me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT