ADVERTISEMENT

John Robert's Wife Scores Over $10 Mil In "Consulting Fees" From Law Firms.

i'vegotwinners

Hall of Famer
Dec 1, 2006
what a total sht show.

• Jane Roberts was paid more than $10 million by a host of elite law firms, a whistleblower alleges.
  • At least one of those firms argued a case before Chief Justice Roberts after paying his wife hundreds of thousands of dollars.
  • Details of Jane Roberts' work come as Congress struggles to reform the Court's self-policed ethics.
Two years after John Roberts' confirmation as the Supreme Court's chief justice in 2005, his wife, Jane Sullivan Roberts, made a pivot. After a long and distinguished career as a lawyer, she refashioned herself as a legal recruiter, a matchmaker who pairs job-hunting lawyers up with corporations and firms.

it's not what you know

Last edited:
Jane Roberts powerful legal career predates John Roberts appointment to SCOTUS. She is by all accounts a very smart and talented lawyer turned legal recruiter. She is allowed to make a career change.

You leftists will not stop until the reputation of the court is in tatters, or it’s expanded to the point of being just another legislative body.

Every other month some bullshit on Thomas or his wife. Dragging nut bags into the public eye to claim Kavanaugh raped them. Leaks of draft decisions.

The craven pursuit of political power over SCOTUS is unconscionable.

Jane Roberts powerful legal career predates John Roberts appointment to SCOTUS. She is by all accounts a very smart and talented lawyer turned legal recruiter. She is allowed to make a career change.

You leftists will not stop until the reputation of the court is in tatters, or it’s expanded to the point of being just another legislative body.

Every other month some bullshit on Thomas or his wife. Dragging nut bags into the public eye to claim Kavanaugh raped them. Leaks of draft decisions.

It’s embarrassing to be defending Thomas and his wife. And yeah Christine Blasey Ford was a real nut bag. Lol. Get your story right , she didn’t claim he raped her. Maybe you have him confused with Trump? Hard to keep all those sexual abusers straight, I know. Party of Family Values, indeed.m

For all their pious postering, political power is all they care about. Tax the hell out of those that work and give to their sheep to keep power. They’re worthless. No better than Trump and all successful people they envy. To hell with them.

what a total sht show.

• Jane Roberts was paid more than $10 million by a host of elite law firms, a whistleblower alleges.
  • At least one of those firms argued a case before Chief Justice Roberts after paying his wife hundreds of thousands of dollars.
  • Details of Jane Roberts' work come as Congress struggles to reform the Court's self-policed ethics.
Two years after John Roberts' confirmation as the Supreme Court's chief justice in 2005, his wife, Jane Sullivan Roberts, made a pivot. After a long and distinguished career as a lawyer, she refashioned herself as a legal recruiter, a matchmaker who pairs job-hunting lawyers up with corporations and firms.

it's not what you know

Reactions: i'vegotwinners
It’s embarrassing to be defending Thomas and his wife. And yeah Christine Blasey Ford was a real nut bag. Lol. Get your story right , she didn’t claim he raped her. Maybe you have him confused with Trump? Hard to keep all those sexual abusers straight, I know. Party of Family Values, indeed.m
Was a trans involved? Oh the humanity and hypocrisy but do continue on.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu and DANC
I thought you weren’t responding to me. But if you do, please attempt to make sense. This thread hasn’t turned yet, but there’s still time.
The only reason I dont respond is because I can't . I will get banned again by your buddy but let me put this in Zeke ease for you to understand. You turn every thread you can into your blind hatred for anything conservative and Trump. Yet in other threads where sane people like me find children being being mutilated and having their sex organs removed and they are taking drugs you think is a great thing. Any of us that dare say this is wrong you make into a thread about you and your trans views. Is there some part of this you are having a hard time understanding?

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC and Ty Webb iu
For all their pious postering, political power is all they care about. Tax the hell out of those that work and give to their sheep to keep power. They’re worthless. No better than Trump and all successful people they envy. To hell with them.

Yea because you republicans don't care about political power at all.

You guys would elect a sexual harassing, prostitute buying scam artist to stay in power so not sure you have much room to talk.

Not only that but supported stealing a seat in the supreme court. Yea, you guys aren't at all about taking political power however you can ;) not at all.

You guys would elect a sexual harassing, prostitute buying scam artist to stay in power so not sure you have much room to talk.

Not only that but supported stealing a seat in the supreme court. Yea, you guys aren't at all about taking political power however you can ;) not at all.
The political power of a Republican president being able to name justices was probably one of the main reasons Trump was able to get elected. Without the 'I hate him, he's sleazy, but we need to have someone nominate conservative supreme court justices' vote, Trump would have been regaled to the dustbins of history as a crazy conspiracy theorist and everyone would've breathed a sigh of relief at the bullet the country collectively dodged.

The political power of a Republican president being able to name justices was probably one of the main reasons Trump was able to get elected. Without the 'I hate him, he's sleazy, but we need to have someone nominate conservative supreme court justices' vote, Trump would have been regaled to the dustbins of history as a crazy conspiracy theorist and everyone would've breathed a sigh of relief at the bullet the country collectively dodged.

It's interesting how far gone some people are to claim that only one party cares about political power.

At least the dems try to fight for the poor, middle class and those whose rights are being attacked (women, LGBT, immigrants etc). The only people the right seem to care about is the wealthy and trying to give them lower taxes. Probably since those wealthy people donate to them and help them gain political power and wealth.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
It's interesting how far gone some people are to claim that only one party cares about political power.

At least the dems try to fight for the poor, middle class and those whose rights are being attacked (women, LGBT, immigrants etc). The only people the right seem to care about is the wealthy and trying to give them lower taxes. Probably since those wealthy people donate to them and help them gain political power and wealth.
The Dem politicians could give a crap less about the people you list. They only care about them to get their vote.

@UncleMark how is Crayfish banned and this idiot is still allowed to post?

Reactions: Crayfish57
The Dem politicians could give a crap less about the people you list. They only care about them to get their vote.
Reason matters? Actions do

I know you would never give a dem the benefit of the doubt but the only facts are they are trying to help those people. I don't really care about their reasoning behind it and you have no facts to back up your views other than you thought that was a clever yabbut.

cashing in $10 mil plus in a short time span as a "consultant", after hubby got his SCOTUS gig, isn't a "law" career anymore, regardless of her prior gig.

it's a corruption career, as are many pay off gigs under the "consulting or head hunter" guise. or guise of "speaking" gigs.

those are just money laundering vehicles in many cases, and virtually all cases where political/judicial power is involved.

let's not be so naive or dishonest as to pretend this is something other than what it obviously is.

not Hunter or Jarod $1.5 - $2 bil seed money from China and the Saudi prince level money laundering, but still decent corruption coin.

Clarence and Neil and family need to up their game to keep up.

but then who knows what we don't know about them yet.

how's the saying go?

now that we've determined what you are, we're just negotiating price.

Last edited:
cashing in $10 mil plus in a short time span as a "consultant", after hubby got his SCOTUS gig, isn't a law career.

it's a corruption career, as are many pay off gigs under the "consulting or head hunter" guise. or guise of "speaking" gigs.

those are just money laundering vehicles in many cases, and virtually all cases where political/judicial power is involved.

let's not be so naive or dishonest as to pretend this is something other than what it obviously is.

not Hunter or Jarod $1.5 - $2 bil seed money from China and the Saudi prince level money laundering, but still decent corruption coin.

how's the saying go?

Is that more than hunter got for his cush job?

We have been hearing about hunter using his family name for a while. Wonder how long conservatives will be griping about Mrs Roberts and her cashing in

Is that more than hunter got for his cush job?

We have been hearing about hunter using his family name for a while. Wonder how long conservatives will be griping about Mrs Roberts and her cashing in
Well, there's graf and then there's treason. Guess which one Hunter committed.

Reactions: stollcpa
cashing in $10 mil plus in a short time span as a "consultant", after hubby got his SCOTUS gig, isn't a "law" career anymore, regardless of her prior gig.

how's the saying go?

Of course it’s a career move. Legal recruiters are almost always licensed attorneys, it’s perfectly common place.

If receiving investment from the Saudi Public fund is corruption then I guess pretty much every large private equity firm is corrupt. Half of Silicon Valley too. Their money is everywhere, like it or not.

Of course it’s a career move. Legal recruiters are almost always licensed attorneys, it’s perfectly common place.

If receiving investment from the Saudi Public fund is corruption then I guess pretty much every large private equity firm is corrupt. Half of Silicon Valley too. Their money is everywhere, like it or not.
Ironic, isn't it, that in all these stories about money being paid out to politicians and judges, Trump's name is never involved?

But oh yeah - he's the real sleazebag.

Well, there's graf and then there's treason. Guess which one Hunter committed.

graft within the US Supreme Court by a justice, IS treason.

which doesn't make selling out the US to China and SA by Biden and Trump any less treasonous.

that said, treason on the home front by SCOTUS likely directly affects US citizens' lives even more.

that said, we're now debating who are the bigger total PsOS, among some of the nation's largest total PsOS.

Last edited:
Reactions: IU_Hickory

Would you compare and contrast this situation with the hunter and pelosi making cash situation and explain why one should be defended and the other attacked?

Mrs Roberts was just as unqualified for that $10 million as hunter was to be on the board in ukraine.

WIll hang up and listen.

Last edited:
Would you compare and contrast this situation with the hunter and pelosi making cash situation and explain why one should be defended and the other attacked?

WIll hang up and listen.
As far as Hunter I would say this. Both Trump and Kushner operated large multi-billion dollar, international businesses pre-presidency. So I am not shocked that they to forged billion dollar international business deals during and post presidency.

I am a bit shocked that a drug addict, ne’er-do-well is seemingly competent enough to score million dollar paydays all over the world for his talents, however, he may be very high functioning, I don’t know.

What Pelosi does is legal, and she and her husband are simply doing well on their personal investments, even if I suspect they may be using inside information she gets from her position in congress. I can’t prove it. Policing that is harder than you think. Pelosi can’t invest. Ok fine. What about her husband? Her kids? Grandchildren? Friends?

It’s harder to police than the people who just want to scream “Corruption!” make it out to be.

That is also a completely different topic. I’m not sure why you introduced it to this thread. Maybe you don’t fully grasp the discussion at hand.

a career move AFTER her husband became Chief Justice Of The United States.

and a near Powerball winning level one i might add.

again, let's not be so dishonest or naive, mostly DISHONEST, as to pretend this is something it isn't, or that it is the Mrs's consulting expertise they're paying millions for.

or that as an experienced lawyer, Mrs' Chief Justice Of The United States didn't realize being the Chief Justice's wife, she was literally obliterating all ethical and moral lines for money, or precisely what they were paying her those millions for.

Last edited:
As far as Hunter I would say this. Both Trump and Kushner operated large multi-billion dollar, international businesses pre-presidency. So I am not shocked that they to forged billion dollar international business deals during and post presidency.

I am a bit shocked that a drug addict, ne’er-do-well is seemingly competent enough to score million dollar paydays all over the world for his talents, however, he may be very high functioning, I don’t know.

What Pelosi does is legal, and she and her husband are simply doing well on their personal investments, even if I suspect they may be using inside information she gets from her position in congress. I can’t prove it. Policing that is harder than you think. Pelosi can’t invest. Ok fine. What about her husband? Her kids? Grandchildren? Friends?

It’s harder to police than the people who just want to scream “Corruption!” make it out to be.

That is also a completely different topic. I’m not sure why you introduced it to this thread. Maybe you don’t fully grasp the discussion at hand.

Profiting off your position or that of a family member... What the person did prior to the position is immaterial.

There is a reason that presidents were expect to separate themsleves from their business assets prior to taking office to avoid this very thing. Every president until Trump complied.

Try again

Profiting off your position or that of a family member... What the person did prior to the position is immaterial.

There is a reason that presidents were expect to separate themsleves from their business assets prior to taking office to avoid this very thing. Every president until Trump complied.

Try again
Yes, @GiggityGoo , he really IS that clueless.

private equity, hedge funds, Silicon Valley, taking big chunks of Saudi and CCP money absolutely is corrupt, arguably treasonous, as it gives both considerable say in our greatly Wall St owned govt.

and access to our nation's trade and intellectual property secrets.

even if totally legal, it's still obviously corrupting and overtly potentially treasonous. (thanks a lot SCOTUS. not like no one could reasonably foresee this sht going down).

US influence openly for sale to the highest bidders, and SA and the CCP are hard to out bid.

that said, investing billions, and what that buys, is one thing.

funneling said billions though Biden and Trump via Hunter and Jarod, neither of whom are industry experts, and would be totally unethical even were they under the conditions they were laundered, is nothing but laundered multi million dollar bribes or payoffs or both, and you, i, and everyone else, knows it.

lot's of things you can credibly argue and debate for.

this, blatantly obvious to everyone including yourself, isn't one of them.

try and be a better person.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Mrs Roberts was just as unqualified for that $10 million
She is eminently qualified to be a legal recruiter. And yes, people make exboritant amounts of money for all kinds of shit.

Ask @hoosboot about Nickelback.

giphy.gif

And yes, people make exboritant amounts of money for all kinds of shit.

and befriend them and take them on their yachts and private jets all the time, out of the blue, and buy their houses that have been sitting on the market for yrs immediately after confirmation, just because they are good guys.

it obviously has nothing to do with buying off the Supreme Court Of The United States.

Reactions: larsIU
and befriend them and take them on their yachts and private jets all the time, out of the blue, and buy their houses that have been sitting on the market for yrs immediately after confirmation, just because they are good guys.

it obviously has nothing to do with buying off the Supreme Court Of The United States.
It's just how people in that rarified financial strata operate.

Ohter than burning it all down, I'm not sure what would stick. Ethics rules? Hahaha. Rules? Not for them.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Try again
Just say you don’t fully understand and move on. Stick to yabbuts and slither off.

Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC

According to Gallup poll the reputation of the Supreme Court hit a historic low in June 2022. At that point I think that supreme Court favorability was about 25%.

If you are concerned that the reputation of the Supreme Court is being impugned right now you are very late to the game.

• Haha
According to Gallup poll the reputation of the Supreme Court hit a historic low in June 2022. At that point I think that supreme Court favorability was about 25%.

If you are concerned that the reputation of the Supreme Court is being impugned right now you are very late to the game.
That is almost entirely because of non stop left wing attacks on its “legitimacy”.

If you disagree with Dobbs, fine. Think it was wrongfully decided, great. But that’s not what democrats do is it! You tear down the entire institution in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
That is almost entirely because of non stop left wing attacks on its “legitimacy”.

If you disagree with Dobbs, fine. Think it was wrongfully decided, great. But that’s not what democrats do is it! You tear down the entire institution in the process.
The Garland gambit can't be ignored.

S. Ct. Favorability. Wow. What on earth does that mean

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT