ADVERTISEMENT

IU Kansas

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
So my main two biz partners are KU alums. They had some not so nice things to say about IU basketball. The Blues won the Stanley Cup in 2019 and already fired the coach. 22 coaches in 24 or 27 years. I can’t remember. But there’s no excuse for these ups and downs. IU needs to win today. Be relevant all the time. Program has a lot of money and dough. Get it together

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
So my main two biz partners are KU alums. They had some not so nice things to say about IU basketball. The Blues won the Stanley Cup in 2019 and already fired the coach. 22 coaches in 24 or 27 years. I can’t remember. But there’s no excuse for these ups and downs. IU needs to win today. Be relevant all the time. Program has a lot of money and dough. Get it together
Hockey is almost fine-worthy. But since they wield clubs, sharp blades and there are numerous fisticuffs, the sport gets a pass. Still boring, but at least guys don’t fall down after someone breathes on them. So, carry on.

Wrt IU, look for a close Hoosier win. While I don’t imagine one guy on IU’s team had ever heard of George McGinnis, the basketball gods will smile on The Hurryin’ Hoosiers, 98-94.

Hockey is almost fine-worthy. But since they wield clubs, sharp blades and there are numerous fisticuffs, the sport gets a pass. Still boring, but at least guys don’t fall down after someone breathes on them. So, carry on.

Wrt IU, look for a close Hoosier win. While I don’t imagine one guy on IU’s team had ever heard of George McGinnis, the basketball gods will smile on The Hurryin’ Hoosiers, 98-94.
Hockey is awesome. IU needs a hockey team.

Lol at IU winning today. Did we get new guards and a new offensive scheme overnight?

I've seen many big upsets during my life as a Hoosier fan, let this be one of them.

Hockey is boring but you like baseball?

Reactions: mcmurtry66
If your memory is good have a Walkerman instead. Turned 90 a couple weeks ago and still having my Johnny before dinner.
You sir are a stud. I’m getting ready to wake my 2 1/2 yr old up from his nap. Imagine the things you’ve seen and he hasn’t and what he’ll see in the next 90 we won’t. Incredible

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT