ADVERTISEMENT

I won't be posting for awhile

I am confused, is that a flood that has knocked out your internet? But the flood hypothesis struggles as the area under the bridge appears bone dry.

Where on Topsail Island are you located, my wife and I have a house on the beach there, North of the traffic light.
We're staying about 0.5 miles north of the pier.

Last edited:
I know exactly where that is, it goes without saying, have a great time
Thanks! Had dinner at Sears Landing last night, and the Beach Shop on Saturday. Bothe were very good. Any suggested spots to try?

Thanks! Had dinner at Sears Landing last night, and the Beach Shop on Saturday. Bothe were very good. Any suggested spots to try?
The Bistro at Just Baked- Seafood is good. I don't drink much but friends have said the craft beer selection is pretty good
Long Island Pizza
Daddy Mac's Beach Grille
Inlet 790 Grille and Bar
Surf City Barbeque

Hope you find one you like, we have always had good food and service at all of the above.

The Bistro at Just Baked- Seafood is good. I don't drink much but friends have said the craft beer selection is pretty good
Long Island Pizza
Daddy Mac's Beach Grille
Inlet 790 Grille and Bar
Surf City Barbeque

Hope you find one you like, we have always had good food and service at all of the above.
Went to Surf City BBQ last night and it was great. $42 for dinner for 5 can't be beat. On top of that, we were eating within 5 minutes of walking in the door, which gave us time for a family movie back at the house. Thanks!

Cincy will be fine. Also, at no point did the prosecutor ever say that the victim's family would not see the video. Rather, he refused to release the video until after he presented the case to the grand jury. While his decision to delay it's release was on questionable legal footing, he likely prevented a lot of unrest by doing so. We won't have riots in Cincinnati. It's not 2001 all over again.

Went to Surf City BBQ last night and it was great. $42 for dinner for 5 can't be beat. On top of that, we were eating within 5 minutes of walking in the door, which gave us time for a family movie back at the house. Thanks!
Glad you liked it, my wife and I eat there at least once every time we are there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT