ADVERTISEMENT

I guess that explains things (Coleman)

SuperHoosier

Aug 5, 2002
Munster, IN
His bench stints were possibly medical afterall. And yet he still ran for over 2000 yards last season even while sitting for stretches in games....

I wish he went somewhere besides Atlanta, but I will still be rooting hard for the kid!

He probably wasn't in a sickle cell crisis at any of those times. He may have had some dehydration and vomiting in the Mizzou game but not a full blown crisis. The oxygen tent was probably more of a preventative measure than actually treating him because he was under some form of duress.

Just goes to show you. There's always a reason when a kid isn't playing all the time. I remember Wilson getting crucified on this board for pulling Tevin out of the game. Hope those same people show up now and realize Wilson was taking care of Tevin's long term health.

Probably the reason for his slide to 3rd round. Cheering for this kid now more than ever.

His bench stints were possibly medical afterall. And yet he still ran for over 2000 yards last season even while sitting for stretches in games....

I wish he went somewhere besides Atlanta, but I will still be rooting hard for the kid!

Wait, what? Something besides the foot? Sickle cell? What have I missed?

ADVERTISEMENT