ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh clowning on PU's crappy stadium

No, Pat. Most posters quickly discern that replying to him is a colossal waste of time, as it inevitably leads to condescending comments and insults from him. Nice of you to quickly reappear in his defense, though.
I have suspected for some time that PatKline is another alter ego. The anti-IU, contrarian nature of his posts reeks of Ord, HelenDell, Spa, KernCounty, ewezrfan. The self-congratulatory nature of the last post has a distinct narcissistic odor. I just placed him on ignore as well (though it's likely the same individual).

Makes you wonder, another reincarnation ? "Loserfan1" talking to himself, hilarious, but not surprising. Maybe ignore #2
You know, if this were anyone else, you'd say no way, as what rational person would do that. But given this guy's history (e.g. he's posted under six or seven different user names in just the year since I joined the board), it's within the realm of possibility. Scary.

Reactions: RBB89
You know, if this were anyone else, you'd say no way, as what rational person would do that. But given this guy's history (e.g. he's posted under six or seven different user names in just the year since I joined the board), it's within the realm of possibility. Scary.
More examples of someone here to chase out contrary opinions rather than talk IU football. Ever wonder why you’re not taken seriously, especially since you and RBB and Johnsy can’t stop following me?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT