ADVERTISEMENT

Grand Theft Auto 6

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
watch this trailer. pretty accurate depiction of south beach if that's where they are, but more watch it and marvel at how amazing it looks. as someone who grew up with pong, matured to colecovision, was awed by intellivision baseball, then settled in with nintendo fat guy skinny guy hockey and the ea sports world this is incredible. the detail is unreal. i don't really play video games but it's amazing. i suspect it'll generate more dough than the biggest blockbuster movie of the year

Last edited:
Reactions: BradStevens
Screw that noise.

I'm waiting for the new NCAA game to finally come out (supposedly) next year.

• Love
Reactions: larsIU
There hasn't been a new college football game in 10 years.

I'm gonna get this one.
very interesting. that's what rockstar does. they take their time. years and years. the ea sports fifa games come out yearly and they also avail themselves of a world cup mid year version or a euros etc. scam

My son really wants it. I said no.
concur. he's too young. the last one was very graphic. blowjobs etc. what's great about the call of duty games is that you can turn off the blood mode etc. this is just too much. get him red dead. play it with him. i think you can avoid the whores and stuff. amazing game. my daughter and i have bought call of duty a few times but we get bored because we can never make it past the first thing, whatever it is, on any version

Reactions: larsIU
concur. he's too young. the last one was very graphic. blowjobs etc. what's great about the call of duty games is that you can turn off the blood mode etc. this is just too much. get him red dead. play it with him. i think you can avoid the whores and stuff. amazing game. my daughter and i have bought call of duty a few times but we get bored because we can never make it past the first thing, whatever it is, on any version
I love that in your first message you said "I don't play video games" then list off all these games you've played. Sure, sure you don't.

In real life, you look like this, don't you?

Video Game Win GIF by Portugal. The Man

:)

I love that in your first message you said "I don't play video games" then list off all these games you've played. Sure, sure you don't.

In real life, you look like this, don't you?

Video Game Win GIF by Portugal. The Man

:)
i LOVED video games all through college. and i genuinely would like to play now but they are too hard. i always say to my daughter the weather is going to be super shitty want to get a game? then we get confused. what game? from scratch. we suck

very interesting. that's what rockstar does. they take their time. years and years. the ea sports fifa games come out yearly and they also avail themselves of a world cup mid year version or a euros etc. scam
Well, there is a shit ton of DLC they get money off of as well. Rockstar that is.

i LOVED video games all through college. and i genuinely would like to play now but they are too hard. i always say to my daughter the weather is going to be super shitty want to get a game? then we get confused. what game? from scratch. we suck
I play sometimes with my kid. He kicks my ass in NHL, but I used to hold my own at FIFA. The first year he got it, I really got into it and had a team of all high-90s players. Think my best guy was Immobile--damn that dude was fast.

Fortnite is fairly easy to learn. And fun.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I play sometimes with my kid. He kicks my ass in NHL, but I used to hold my own at FIFA. The first year he got it, I really got into it and had a team of all high-90s players. Think my best guy was Immobile--damn that dude was fast.

Fortnite is fairly easy to learn. And fun.
has your son played red dead redemption?

No. Is that a Western? I've thought about getting him some of those Assassin's Creed games because they are historically based (and I want to play them).
Red Dead is great. I messed around with it during covid winter when i was bored.

Never tried the AC games.

I'm still playing NCAA 14 Revamped on RPCS3

I had revamped on my old 360 but the red light of doom got me.

I just went out and bought a old 360 and still have my old disc copy. I've looked into modding it again, but it looks way to complicated for me, so I'll just play the original for now and wait until it comes out on the PS5.

NCAA didn't go years because they wanted to. They did it because Ed O'Bannon sued because kids weren't getting paid for being in the game when it was clearly imagine said player.

Now that NIL is around, that cleared the way for kids to get paid to be in the game. If a kid doesn't want to be, they don't have to, but at least now, players can get paid for being in the game.

NCAA didn't go years because they wanted to. They did it because Ed O'Bannon sued because kids weren't getting paid for being in the game when it was clearly imagine said player.

Now that NIL is around, that cleared the way for kids to get paid to be in the game. If a kid doesn't want to be, they don't have to, but at least now, players can get paid for being in the game.
I just wanna run the triple option again. But with all 5 star players. Sigh. Dare to dream.

I wouldn't let a kid play or watch half of what I was allowed to, or more like did without asking.

After getting services in GTA5 though, you can kill the hookers for a refund and then some.

I wouldn't let a kid play or watch half of what I was allowed to, or more like did without asking.

After getting services in GTA5 though, you can kill the hookers for a refund and then some.
oh my god it has a 2025 release date. good grief

• Wow
Reactions: Cthulhu85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT