ADVERTISEMENT

Got an email from Dynasty

Satchmore

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
He's flying home, and not sure he'll make his pick in time. He's got until 7:10 to at least get on the board and give a shout, before Pom picks for him.

Top Pom pick is Pitt

They look good so far, but would like a surer thing this early. Would hate to make that pick for him.

If he's late, let's pick around him

I know the rule is to default to Pom picks, but I also know Dynasty is busting to get home and make his pick. Think being a few picks too late, would be preferable to taking a Pom pick this early.

Re: Top Pom pick is Pitt

In a way, that is where Pom picks end up hurting those that actually can make picks. If dynasty was able to pick he might not make that selection and Pitt could conceivably fall to me. But, instead they are going to be auto-picked. I hate auto-picks in fantasy baseball and football because those teams always seem to be much better then most teams and, in my experience, have higher winning percentages then live drafted teams. I'd like to do an analysis of that sometime but I am pretty certain a completely auto-picked team would be among top 5 if not top 3.

Then let's definitely pick around him

Forgot he's on the edge with 2 quick picks. He could get those 2 teams at the next turn more than likely. Don't feel like pushing them on him.

Then let's definitely pick around him

Forgot he's on the edge with 2 quick picks. He could get those 2 teams at the next turn more than likely. Don't feel like pushing them on him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT