ADVERTISEMENT

Funny commercials

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
Dan Patrick has a new book out and was on a local radio show promoting it and me mentioned this commercial which I didn't remember:

That was followed up by this one, which I had seen and forgotten about, but I thought was even funnier:

The Lance Armstrong one reminds me of the time I saw the 'Electric Amish" perform. When you enter the theater the lights are dim and there is a bicyclist on stage. He starts to pedal faster and the lights come on fully. A couple of the hits are "Barn to Be Wild" and "Ain't No Cure For the Mennonite Blues."

• Haha
Reactions: BigMobe and kkott
Dan Patrick has a new book out and was on a local radio show promoting it and me mentioned this commercial which I didn't remember:

That was followed up by this one, which I had seen and forgotten about, but I thought was even funnier:

I miss Stuart Scott a lot. So many of these commercials were funny. I liked the one where Linda Cohen was in her car in the parking lot and was stuck behind traffic. She yells out, "Don't you know who I am". Also I liked the one where Big Papi was just trying on a Yankees cap and the Red Sox mascot walks by, sees him, and is devastated. lol

Reactions: hoosier roadtrips
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT