ADVERTISEMENT

Feeney named to ESPN pre season AA team

Senator Leaf

All-Big Ten
Mar 12, 2010
The SEC is once again king -- Alabama's 2015 national title was the league's eighth in 10 seasons -- but it can surely see a challenger coming in its rearview mirror. The Big Ten boasts more of my All-Americans (eight) than any other conference.

OFFENSE
i

QB Deshaun Watson, Jr., Clemson

The first FBS player to ever have 4,000 passing yards and 1,000 rushing yards in a single season is back ... and may do it again.

i

RB Leonard Fournette, Jr., LSU

Despite only 18 starts, Fournette has 2,987 rushing yards, 15 100-yard games and 32 touchdowns.

i

RB Dalvin Cook, Jr., Florida State

Finished seventh in the Heisman balloting, and is FSU's offensive key heading into 2016.

i

WR JuJu Smith-Schuster, Jr., USC
Smith-Schuster lit up secondaries in his first two years, including 1,454 yards in 2015, third most in USC history.

i

WR Calvin Ridley, So., Alabama
Ridley set a Crimson Tide freshman record with 1,045 receiving yards on 89 catches with seven touchdowns.

i

TE Jake Butt, Sr., Michigan
The Wolverines' NFL-ready receiver passed up the draft after catching 51 balls in Jim Harbaugh's offense.

i

C Kyle Fuller, Sr., Baylor
After 26 consecutive starts on a dominant line, Fuller will have four new starters alongside him this season.

i

T Zach Banner, Sr., USC

The former Trojans basketball player stands 6-foot-9, 360 pounds and will start for his third year at USC.

i

T Roderick Johnson, Jr., Florida State
Johnson won the ACC's Jacobs Blocking Trophy in Dalvin Cook's school-record 1,691-yard season in 2015.

i

G Pat Elflein, Sr., Ohio State

The Buckeyes' versatile standout has played both guard positions in Columbus, and returns as one of the Buckeyes' top team leaders.

i

G Dan Feeney, Sr., Indiana
Feeney is so dominant he didn't give up a sack on 475 pass plays in 2015 and has allowed only one in 37 starts.

DEFENSE
i
DE Myles Garrett, Jr., Texas A&M
Warning to QBs: Garrett said his 12.5 sacks and 19.5 tackles for loss in 2015 added up to a "sophomore slump."

i
DE Jonathan Allen, Sr., Alabama

The Tide's senior star opted to return to Tuscaloosa, where he ought to again be one of the SEC's most dominant backfield disruptors.

i
DT Malik McDowell, Jr., Michigan State
McDowell (6-6, 275) has the size and strength to play in the middle of the line and the speed to play on the edge.

i
LB Jabrill Peppers, Jr., Michigan
Peppers started 12 games at DB, played a little offense, returned punts and kickoffs in 2015 and now moves to LB.

i
LB Ben Boulware, Sr., Clemson

The Tigers' top returning tackler (135 stops in 2015) should be even better in 2016.

i
LB Raekwon McMillan, Jr., Ohio State
McMillan led OSU with 119 tackles in 2015. This season he'll be the unquestioned leader of the defense.

i
LB Reuben Foster, Sr., Alabama
The Alabama player with the Auburn tattoo was second in tackles for the Tide last season with 73.

Reactions: crossfire74
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News