ADVERTISEMENT

"Don't" - lol. Then Iran does...

ribbont

All-American
Mar 23, 2006
Biden tried to be tough but obviously Iran did buy it. Where will we go from here?

Biden tried to be tough but obviously Iran did buy it. Where will we go from here?

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fd13a6a4d-a370-454d-aa66-1bab6df16141_5149x3433.jpeg

Iran made sure everyone knew what was coming with plenty of time to prepare. They shot off a few dozen drones and missiles, then quit. This was done for Iranian internal political reasons.

Reactions: IUPaterade724
The US did not support the Syrian concilate bombing though, right? If that is the case, we wait to see what Israel does in response, tell them not to inflict casualties in there retaliation, and tell them we aren't going to fight everyone they challenge. We will just help prevent them from losing.

Keep your damn dog on a tighter leash, you know. He lunges out and bites a bigger dog, that dog retaliated.

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
The US did not support the Syrian concilate bombing though, right? If that is the case, we wait to see what Israel does in response, tell them not to inflict casualties in there retaliation, and tell them we aren't going to fight everyone they challenge. We will just help prevent them from losing.

Keep your damn dog on a tighter leash, you know. He lunges out and bites a bigger dog, that dog retaliated.
Nope, you gotta rewind the tape further. The guy the Israelis bombed was the new Soleimani who was coordinating with all the groups who attack Israel in Iran's name, including the attacks in October. You want to talk about keeping damn dogs on tighter leashes, start there and then apply your little dog biting the bigger dog.

And Israel is the biggest dog in the Middle East, not by population but by sheer biting power.

If we had a real President in office the little bitches in Tehran wouldn't have been as well fed as they are. Biden helped fund all of this nonsense by not enforcing sanctions as hard and even releasing billions of frozen dollars in his ongoing effort to get Iran to like him. An effort the stretches back to Obama. So we wouldn't have to be as involved in "defending" people if we took on the Trump stance to these assholes again and stopped helping the bad guys.

Don't worry, this guy is on it...He's convened a meeting between his most senior cabinet members, advisers and world leaders. I heard it included Helmut Kohl, Commander, Corn Pop, François Mitterrand, Major and the random voices in head.

main-qimg-0d74033c04712a356ed4eae768e51f60-lq
Lol. I saw a video of him on instagram this morning “walking.” Mercy. Gas light on and not a station in sight

Iran made sure everyone knew what was coming with plenty of time to prepare. They shot off a few dozen drones and missiles, then quit. This was done for Iranian internal political reasons.
This won't age well.

Numerous Israel-sourced videos showing at least two ballistic missiles arriving at Ben Gurian Airfield.

Iron Dome system running low on $50K missiles.

US debt continues to grow by $1trillion every 98 days or so.

Lol. I saw a video of him on instagram this morning “walking.” Mercy. Gas light on and not a station in sight
I will say NBC evening news commented how Biden rushed back to the White House. But the video then showed him shuffling up the sidewalk into the House.

It was a terrible look. Probably took him 25 minutes to depart the helicopter and make his way to the office.

I will say NBC evening news commented how Biden rushed back to the White House. But the video then showed him shuffling up the sidewalk into the House.

It was a terrible look. Probably took him 25 minutes to depart the helicopter and make his way to the office.
i read an article that his handlers try to insulate him from cameras when walking, hide him and take the shortest path he looks so infirm. brad and i were just posting in the other thread about aging. someone linked a pic of clint looking barely recognizable. it's pretty crazy how some are just shot by mid 70s and, well, then there's william shatner who i guess made a deal with the devil

i read an article that his handlers try to insulate him from cameras when walking, hide him and take the shortest path he looks so infirm. brad and i were just posting in the other thread about aging. someone linked a pic of clint looking barely recognizable. it's pretty crazy how some are just shot by mid 70s and, well, then there's william shatner who i guess made a deal with the devil
Maybe someone knew something when they chose Captain Kirk as the face of Michael Meyers....

He's been getting daily injections of stem cells from tribbles for the past 5 decades...

The Syrian what?

Nope, you gotta rewind the tape further. The guy the Israelis bombed was the new Soleimani who was coordinating with all the groups who attack Israel in Iran's name, including the attacks in October. You want to talk about keeping damn dogs on tighter leashes, start there and then apply your little dog biting the bigger dog.

And Israel is the biggest dog in the Middle East, not by population but by sheer biting power.

If we had a real President in office the little bitches in Tehran wouldn't have been as well fed as they are. Biden helped fund all of this nonsense by not enforcing sanctions as hard and even releasing billions of frozen dollars in his ongoing effort to get Iran to like him. An effort the stretches back to Obama. So we wouldn't have to be as involved in "defending" people if we took on the Trump stance to these assholes again and stopped helping the bad guys.

It's not about Biden. It's about Israel and Iran. But OK, warranted strike by Israel. Fine. Still, you tell them they are acting without consent and that means we decide what we need to do in terms of support. We don't jump headfirst into a war just because Israel is a loose cannon.
On the other hand, a response is necessary and the US should have a non-military response ready. Military response only if Iran does something else.

Alien poontang is the Fountain of Youth.

It's not about Biden. It's about Israel and Iran. But OK, warranted strike by Israel. Fine. Still, you tell them they are acting without consent and that means we decide what we need to do in terms of support. We don't jump headfirst into a war just because Israel is a loose cannon.
On the other hand, a response is necessary and the US should have a non-military response ready. Military response only if Iran does something else.
Iran has been killing Americans since Wakeboarder was in theater. They killed our people in Iraq and they helped kill our people in Afghanistan. Now they are destabilizing the region by firing ballistic missiles over allies at allies. Not to mention they just seized a shipping boat days before launching the attack and their proxy armies in Yemen have been taking pot shots at Naval assets and private shipping. They have deserved a bitch slap for a looooooong time. And I am not advocating a boots on the ground war. I don't want to occupy Iran nor do I want to be the one regime changing them. I think they should face several hundred precision attacks on their nuclear facilities, IRGC bases, and Qom, naval assets, and other regime power centers. And I wouldn't do it at night when no one is home.

Saying "don't" and not following through on your threat leads to more instability. They need punched in the mouth.

Iran has been killing Americans since Wakeboarder was in theater. They killed our people in Iraq and they helped kill our people in Afghanistan. Now they are destabilizing the region by firing ballistic missiles over allies at allies. Not to mention they just seized a shipping boat days before launching the attack and their proxy armies in Yemen have been taking pot shots at Naval assets and private shipping. They have deserved a bitch slap for a looooooong time. And I am not advocating a boots on the ground war. I don't want to occupy Iran nor do I want to be the one regime changing them. I think they should face several hundred precision attacks on their nuclear facilities, IRGC bases, and Qom, naval assets, and other regime power centers. And I wouldn't do it at night when no one is home.

Saying "don't" and not following through on your threat leads to more instability. They need punched in the mouth.
just like Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan which branch do you serve in?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT