ADVERTISEMENT

Do I understand bracket well enough....we now can't play Illini until championship game?

kraft cheese+macaroni

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2010
I'll be honest, I don't think we have enough pitching to make a run to win a championship at this point, but right now the bracket is laid out fairly well for us I guess. Glad we won yesterday or I might have started doubting how solidly we were in.

Noon Monday ESPNU selection show.

To win it we have to beat Iowa today, Maryland twice tomorrow and either MSU or Illinois Sunday. That is 36 innings and essentially no Kyle Hart. Caleb, and maybe Hobbie, but mostly short stints by "staff" seems to me to be most likely pitching route but a very difficult task.

We had the best draw possible, but the 3 run dinger and a good outing by Adcock threw us into the long road.

Oof. That's a man-sized chore, Charles. Especially with gaping holes in our starting pitching. I'd be real happy just to take Iowa out today. We're playing for seeding right now, that's all.

To win it we have to beat Iowa today, Maryland twice tomorrow and either MSU or Illinois Sunday. That is 36 innings and essentially no Kyle Hart. Caleb, and maybe Hobbie, but mostly short stints by "staff" seems to me to be most likely pitching route but a very difficult task.

We had the best draw possible, but the 3 run dinger and a good outing by Adcock threw us into the long road.

C-C, Bell, Barager can start if they need too. Got to win today, hopefully C-Mo can give a quality start today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT