MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
Wanna make me happy?
Show some fan-love?
Work the brand?

Take some of that B1G/BTN revenuw and put in new seats at Memorial Stadium - stadium bleachers ... with backs. For folks who need to lean on back without smashing a fella behind him.

Comfort - my comfort - fan comfort - shouild be a priority.
Better game day for folks over 40.

Here is a pic of some crimson ones.
The next section should be cream
Yep - create candy-stripe appearance inside the stadium.

11946770.jpg

And re-decorate the potties.

We save on the mascot money, so put it to use here.

Fan.
Comfort.

Love me long time.

I'm confused - I thought fan experience was directly and exclusively proportional with the firework budget. Is that wrong?

Reactions: RBB89
Wanna make me happy?
Show some fan-love?
Work the brand?

Take some of that B1G/BTN revenuw and put in new seats at Memorial Stadium - stadium bleachers ... with backs. For folks who need to lean on back without smashing a fella behind him.

11946770.jpg

Fan.
Comfort.

Love me long time.

Not that candy stuff again, what next a bison?

Those seats will be much softer and much more comfortable with a winning season and bowl bid. You'll forget about the potties too. In fact, they will probably appear to you as if Martha Stewart decorated them. The lines will also feel shorter and prices reasonable. What traffic?

Reactions: Irregulars
Those seats will be much softer and much more comfortable with a winning season and bowl bid. You'll forget about the potties too. In fact, they will probably appear to you as if Martha Stewart decorated them. The lines will also feel shorter and prices reasonable. What traffic?

Martha S urinal is available.
images

They is a lot to what you say here. ...LOL

I don't disagree - but I do have a bad back

If Fred would assign a Red Stepper to rub my back during and just after games, I'd call it even.

I don't disagree - but I do have a bad back

If Fred would assign a Red Stepper to rub my back during and just after games, I'd call it even.
LOL, mine is a little tender too truthfully. Nicer seating would certainly be welcome. The difference between watching a game at Memorial Stadium than say Lucas Oil....is like night and day.

I bet there is a direct relationship between back pain and the defense's historical inability to get off of the field.

I bet there is a direct relationship between back pain and the defense's historical inability to get off of the field.

Back pain is just one of many ailments caused by IU's defense over the years:

- hypertension
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- early onset Alzheimer's
- Tourette's
- alcohol dependency

All have seen direct correlation to IU football in alarming increases in the past 40 years.

Back pain is just one of many ailments caused by IU's defense over the years:

- hypertension
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- early onset Alzheimer's
- Tourette's
- alcohol dependency

All have seen direct correlation to IU football in alarming increases in the past 40 years.
You know, as someone who has Tourette's, most people who have TS don't randomly curse.

If you look at this as the glass being half full, lots of time there is room to stretch out and lie down in the second half.

Reactions: YOTHN
Wanna make me happy?
Show some fan-love?
Work the brand?

11946770.jpg

Fan.
Comfort.

Love me long time.
I think we need a much bigger flagpole. Just sayin'

ADVERTISEMENT