ADVERTISEMENT

DB Khalil Bryant Commits To IU

Big Red Crimson Buffalo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
DB - Jacksonville FL
Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast often has their hands full with blue-chip prospects that will have the opportunity to extend their playing careers and suit up for some of the finest college programs from coast-to-coast.

One student-athlete that's starting to gain some recognition for his stellar play in the back end of the defense is Khalil Bryant, a 5-foot-11, 190-pound instinctive safety that plays the position with a tremendous amount of physicality.

Bryant shows good change of direction and closing speed, and is a sound tackler when making contact with his opponent in the open field as well.

"Everything has been going good and I've just been working," Bryant said. "I've just been working on my speed and strength."

A quartet of programs have extended scholarship offers to Bryant early on, while a boatload of additional programs are in the midst of the evaluation process and tracking his progression throughout the offseason.

"I got offers from Wake Forest, North Carolina, Western Kentucky and Indiana is my latest one," Bryant said. "UCF, Georgia Tech, Kent State, Marshall and Georgia Southernhave been showing a lot of love."

He committed by twitter but not to the staff and his commitment hasn't been accepted yet. Doesn't mean they won't, just haven't yet.

Really good player based on tape. Looks to be a good replacement for AA.

ADVERTISEMENT