ADVERTISEMENT

Class of 2016 Wide Receiver Big Board

I created a big board of the wide receivers that look to be on the Hoosiers radar, some are longer shots than others.
I really want Ben Skowronek if for nothing else his name. Reminiscent of Bob Skoronski. vbg Just sounds like a Tight End, Full Back, or Linebacker. He also appears to have good skills. If he put on a few pounds he could be a terrific tight end.

Last edited:
I really want Ben Skowronek if for nothing else his name. Just sounds like a Tight End, Full Back, or Linebacker. He also appears to have good skills. If he put on a few pounds he could be a terrific tight end.
Yeah, Skowronek would be a great pick up for the Hoosiers, although it looks like Iowa and Northwestern seem to be leading the way for him. Definitely agree that he could grow into a tight end.

A new name has been added to the list, Jerron Rollins. His recruitment has really taken off this week, love his size and tenacious blocking.

Reactions: ORG
The player that really caught my eye is Mbodj. He's long, glides well and does a good job of catching the ball at its highest point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT