ADVERTISEMENT

Chuck Schumer has gone too Far

RFKAllTheWay

Recruit
Sep 30, 2023

He is trying to ban ZYNs. I dipped through High School until a couple years after college. Eventually I saw so many photos of people that had their jaws removed that I got scared straight, and it gives you bad breath. I started smoking vapes for a little bit, it was the lowest point of my life. Vapes are so gay. Just smoke real cigarettes. Then ZYNs came along. In my experience it is the very best tobacco substitute available Also, if you use them regularly, I think it helps your jaw line.

I will lead the insurrection is this law gets passed. These people will not stop until no one is allowed to get their nicotine fix.

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
I don't know much about this, but all of our young guys are Zyning all day, every day. I wouldn't think that is a good thing long term, but an outright ban seems egregious. Much like banning Soda, etc.

I need to move to Sweden

IU frat guys seeing this vid

toaster-strudel-pillsbury-toaster-strudels.gif

For the pre-K programs? Yes, a convert!
I’ve long maintained that the Nordics should probably rule over us all. Strong, innovative economies with great social safety nets. They tend to stay out of geopolitical headaches. They’re better looking than the rest of us. They have an aloofness that only makes you want to be more like them.

They just need to fix their immigration. Although my Cuban friend once got thrown out of a club in Stockholm for being brown so it seems like they even police that pretty well.

He is trying to ban ZYNs. I dipped through High School until a couple years after college. Eventually I saw so many photos of people that had their jaws removed that I got scared straight, and it gives you bad breath. I started smoking vapes for a little bit, it was the lowest point of my life. Vapes are so gay. Just smoke real cigarettes. Then ZYNs came along. In my experience it is the very best tobacco substitute available Also, if you use them regularly, I think it helps your jaw line.

I will lead the insurrection is this law gets passed. These people will not stop until no one is allowed to get their nicotine fix.
Fetterman agrees with you!

I’ve long maintained that the Nordics should probably rule over us all. Strong, innovative economies with great social safety nets. They tend to stay out of geopolitical headaches. They’re better looking than the rest of us. They have an aloofness that only makes you want to be more like them.

They just need to fix their immigration. Although my Cuban friend once got thrown out of a club in Stockholm for being brown so it seems like they even police that pretty well.
My mother’s maiden name is Bjerke- I agree with Nordics rule 😝

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT