ADVERTISEMENT

Billy Joel still has it. Wow.

Billy Joel is an auto veto. I can't stand songs written on piano nor can I stand pop rock.. There's not one song he made that's tolerable to me. Elton is an icon. As far as writing on piano, he's one of the few that can and make it interesting.. Rush sucks unless you're 13 years old. Ayn Rand reading MFs. Queen is one of the greatest rock bands ever, but they've been so overplayed (same ten songs) that they've become boring.

I gave you a like because you said Rush sucks ..

Carry on ..
Just to prove you wrong I’m going to do my 5 mile run listening to exclusively Joel. Not just 80s Joel either.

I’ll report the results.

Update @T.M.P.

It wasn’t great. Right at the end when I needed something upbeat I got Honesty and that downright sucked.
I would probably listen to metal in that situation ... or maybe some Rage. (No Rage is not metal, they're funk)

I've never liked Joel and every time I hear is name I get an Uptown Girl ear worm on repeat.. So stop saying his name .. lol .

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
And all this talk has me itching to play again.
This is kind of crazy. One of the bands I used to sit in with is reuniting for a tribute show on May 4. Loved By Millions. They haven't played together in 35 years. I forgot that the bass player went on to be the bass player (and keyboard/vocals) for Weezer. Another went on to play with the Warsaw Falcons and the Bears (with Adrian Belew, of King Crimson). Those guys were tight. I might need to make another trip to Toledo. ;)

• Love
Reactions: BradStevens
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT