ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ralph Sentence...(link)

hoosiers kid

Freshman
Dec 28, 2004
Big Ralph was given 50 hours of community service, a $500 fine and a 180 day suspended sentence. if he keeps on the straight and narrow, I hope he is allowed back on the team. He will probably be suspended for a few games.

http://indy.st/1Iwqf8M

he could easily do the community service at the Boys Club if they'll let him
which would be better for him than cleaning out dog cages at the Humane Society

he could easily do the community service at the Boys Club if they'll let him
which would be better for him than cleaning out dog cages at the Humane Society
BIG Ralph extremely likable kid but will be in KW's doghouse for prolly 2 games. Reinstating Ralph will be a Glass and Wilson decision. If put to a player vote, it will be a unanimous decision in favor of the big guy.

Green, Hoff, Latham, Rayner...pretty stout group. We should be good against the run and maybe, just maybe, get some pressure up the middle.

It sounds like he may have a self restraint problem and/or an alcohol problem that he needs to be real aware of. There's nothing wrong with cleaning out dog cages and being in a coach's doghouse especially if they help him get the message.

It sounds like he may have a self restraint problem and/or an alcohol problem that he needs to be real aware of. There's nothing wrong with cleaning out dog cages and being in a coach's doghouse especially if they help him get the message.

Maybe some therapy/counseling?
A very large, strong young man hit a girl. The minor annoyance of community service hours isn't going to make much of an impression. Help the kid get that issue worked out now instead of later.

Reactions: travlinhoosier
I seriously doubt his community service will have anything to do with kids. I can see it now: "Hi boys and girls, today we have a special guest who is here because of a court order."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT