ADVERTISEMENT

Banks to Tulane

Figured the kid spent 2 yrs at IU, he was worthy of at least one final post and update. Hope he sees some better playing time and puts a decent career together. It was going nowhere in Bloomington. Best of luck to KB.
Early his freshman year, I thought he had as much upside as any of his classmates (JHS, MR, Gunn) and was encouraged when he came in and made a play or two. Looked the part. Just never made any significant improvements. If Ron Hunter can get him going, he'll end up having a nice career down there.

Early his freshman year, I thought he had as much upside as any of his classmates (JHS, MR, Gunn) and was encouraged when he came in and made a play or two. Looked the part. Just never made any significant improvements. If Ron Hunter can get him going, he'll end up having a nice career down there.
Also the big home game vs Ohio State. He should do well at Tulane.

I didn’t realize Ron Hunter was at Tulane now. Good pick up for him and his Georgia and Indiana connections. Hopefully, KB can get it rolling for him.
I always pull for guys who leave unless I hear about them being difficult teammates. KB seems like a good young man. He will probably enjoy the food in New Orleans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT