ADVERTISEMENT

Apologies to Noodle: watch this girl with Downs find out she made the cheerleading squad.

Why on earth are you apologizing?!? That is a beautiful story. Thank you for posting!

On a somewhat related note, my son went to overnight camp with his classmates last Wed-Fri. in the past, kids like my son usually did not go, or at least did not stay all nigjt. Supposedly it happened because last year we simply asked why not. A lot can happen when you ask why not? Change happens when we ask why not instead of simply accepting the way things have always been.

Why on earth are you apologizing?!? That is a beautiful story. Thank you for posting!

On a somewhat related note, my son went to overnight camp with his classmates last Wed-Fri. in the past, kids like my son usually did not go, or at least did not stay all nigjt. Supposedly it happened because last year we simply asked why not. A lot can happen when you ask why not? Change happens when we ask why not instead of simply accepting the way things have always been.
Well, I was kinda infringing on your job of sharing feel-good stories!

Reactions: IUMD98
Wonderful for her. I'd probably cry if she was my daughter - I just wouldn't let any of you guys see it! ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT