ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Walker embracing pressure, variable role as IU's bench veteran

He is an upgrade over JG for sure. Similar athlete like qualities, a bit taller. The main difference, bball IQ. Walker is really good at finishing going downhill. Good instincts, plays good D. Really good bench player, especially if he is your 8th or 9th man.

He is an upgrade over JG for sure. Similar athlete like qualities, a bit taller. The main difference, bball IQ. Walker is really good at finishing going downhill. Good instincts, plays good D. Really good bench player, especially if he is your 8th or 9th man.
You're starting to come around Cav! I think I remember you hyping JG almost as much as Bates, so to see you post that shows some level of maturity and understanding.

Now if we can just get you to publicly state Tamar was a much bigger bust than Romeo, I'll believe you've arrived. ;)

Reactions: ulrey
Yeah let's focus on the one negative that he missed two threes when he had a fantastic game and was one of the main reasons we beat Louisville.

Our fanbase is a joke sometimes.
Career 20% 3pt shooter and you are defending it?

He is never going to hit 3pt shots at a high enough clip to be taking them. That is not an opinion.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT