ADVERTISEMENT

And the crazy train that is Donald Trump barrels along...

Trumps latest comments today, namely that John McCain isn't truly a war hero because Trump likes "people who weren't captured," has received a strong backlash from other Republicans, with Rick Perry calling him "unfit to be commander-in-chief," and saying he should drop out of the race "immediately."

Meanwhile, the Democratic candidates continue to lick their chops.

I would think you would find some common ground with Trump

Trump is infinitely more narcissistic and self-referential than the incumbent. I can easily see Trump giving nothing but "todo lists" to congress--just like the incumbent. I can easily see Trump telling congress that legislation must his way, and only his way, or he will grab his veto pen. I can easily see Trump saying if congress doesn't do his bidding that he will start issuing executive orders to do what he wants anyway--and order the military to enforce them. And if Trump would negotiate a deal with another country, he'd blow up congress rather than allow anybody to say there is something "wrong" with his deal. And trips? Can you ever imagine Trump being satisfied with a 20-car motorcade and shutting down a few Interstate Highways? Hell, he'd shut down an entire state and have a motorcade as long as one can see with a few APC's thrown in whenever he goes anyplace. Yep. If you like the style of the incumbent, you'd love Trump.

Reactions: Bill4411
Did som
Hey, it you want to say something Shuski, then step up with a pair and say it. If you're too much of a pussy to say it, then stay in the stands and watch . . .

. . . unless you're referring to Aloha's sucking on the government teat his whole life. :D
Did someone shoot your dog today? You are out of your typical Southern Gentleman self today.

I would think you would find some common ground with Trump

Trump is infinitely more narcissistic and self-referential than the incumbent. I can easily see Trump giving nothing but "todo lists" to congress--just like the incumbent. I can easily see Trump telling congress that legislation must his way, and only his way, or he will grab his veto pen. I can easily see Trump saying if congress doesn't do his bidding that he will start issuing executive orders to do what he wants anyway--and order the military to enforce them. And if Trump would negotiate a deal with another country, he'd blow up congress rather than allow anybody to say there is something "wrong" with his deal. And trips? Can you ever imagine Trump being satisfied with a 20-car motorcade and shutting down a few Interstate Highways? Hell, he'd shut down an entire state and have a motorcade as long as one can see with a few APC's thrown in whenever he goes anyplace. Yep. If you like the style of the incumbent, you'd love Trump.
Your posting continues to become more and more worthless. Why don't you go away for a while? Come back when you remember how to contribute?

That's ridiculous and you know it.

Did you hear that

George Clooney, Donald Trump, and Barack Obama are going to invite you to join them at the next narcissism meeting. Be careful to not stand in front of a mirror--that is a dangerous spot if you block their view.

Did you hear that

George Clooney, Donald Trump, and Barack Obama are going to invite you to join them at the next narcissism meeting. Be careful to not stand in front of a mirror--that is a dangerous spot if you block their view.

Oops

I Thought I was responding to goat. You sound like him.

Ha

And your thread isn't a troll job? I am giving your thread more effort than it deserves.
That's not mathematically possible, since you are giving it no effort.

I was sharing a report and commentary on something Trump actually did. All you did was do your best to cleverly (failed, BTW) get under liberals' skin. This is all you do now. You don't add anything to the board. Why not just pack up and find a new hobby?

I was sharing a report and commentary on something Trump actually did. All you did was do your best to cleverly (failed, BTW) get under liberals' skin. This is all you do now. You don't add anything to the board. Why not just pack up and find a new hobby?
Shorter CO. Hoosier: "Speaking of Donald Trump, Obama sucks."

Absolutely not but believe that enacted laws should be enforced until such time as they are amended or taken off the books. Trumps statement about illegals was ridiculous but so are those that think we should ignore the law and not enforce current statutory immigration requirements. It is not fare to those that try and get their citizenship by the books. We are discriminating against those who abide by the law in favor of someone's racial/ethnicity background who choose to ignore the law. .

Reactions: mike41703

I was sharing a report and commentary on something Trump actually did. All you did was do your best to cleverly (failed, BTW) get under liberals' skin. This is all you do now. You don't add anything to the board. Why not just pack up and find a new hobby?[/QUOTE
Shorter CO. Hoosier: "Speaking of Donald Trump, Obama sucks."

It's called word association, big guy.

"Trump," "Obama," and "narcissist" all go together. Who do you think uses "I" in their speeches more, Obama or Trump?

Trump may have jumped the shark by deriding John McCain's military service. Republicans who were afraid to criticize his racist claims about immigrants will find it easy to condemn this. The question is whether it will make any difference to the sort of people who like Trump.
LOL I thought the exact same thing as I watched the latest on the news this morning. Hell, I even started remembering Fonzie jumping the shark and how it wasn't even really that big of a shark in the first place.

Trumps latest comments today, namely that John McCain isn't truly a war hero because Trump likes "people who weren't captured," has received a strong backlash from other Republicans, with Rick Perry calling him "unfit to be commander-in-chief," and saying he should drop out of the race "immediately."

He is giving the media a lot of red meat and they can't get enough of it. He is not ever going to get close to winning the GOP nomination. There are too many cookie cutter candidates that are using the same playbook and using safe language that won't rock the boat.

His popularity is a result of people that might not like what he is saying, but like that he isn't afraid to take an unpopular stand. He is different and the flavor of the day. The GOP will return to their more careful candidates during the primary. I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump win Iowa, but that will be his high water mark..

His popularity is a result of people that might not like what he is saying, but like that he isn't afraid to take an unpopular stand.
You really think people would see Trump and say, "You know, I don't agree with you that all Mexicans are rapists, but I sure respect the fact you are willing to speak out about your racism!" I don't buy it. People are getting behind Trump because they like what he is saying. It's embarrassing to the GOP that so many people do - or should be - but at least Trump has probably maxed out.

You really think people would see Trump and say, "You know, I don't agree with you that all Mexicans are rapists, but I sure respect the fact you are willing to speak out about your racism!" I don't buy it. People are getting behind Trump because they like what he is saying. It's embarrassing to the GOP that so many people do - or should be - but at least Trump has probably maxed out.

Do you recall who was leading the Republican candidates exactly 4 years ago. She was polling at 21% at the time.

Oh crap, I gave away the answer.

A
Do you recall who was leading the Republican candidates exactly 4 years ago. She was polling at 21% at the time.

Oh crap, I gave away the answer.
And I'd be willing to bet a lot of the same people that were for Palin are also behind Trump. It's a pretty significant portion of the party.

I just caught a snippet of an interview with Tara Reid and her co-star of Sharknado 3. She referred to the series as a cultural phenomenon. Then I realized, that's what Trump is: something so outrageous, so horrible, so over-the-top that people are actually drawn to it. Donald Trump is his own Sharknado.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
LOL It wasn't Palin--it was Michelle Bachman. Palin never ran for President in 2012.

She just raised money for her PAC as a potential candidate. The lady has to travel, pay fund raising consultants and buy T-shirts.

Do you know how much you sound like Trump?

"I sure respect the fact you are willing to speak out about your racism!"

LOL It wasn't Palin--it was Michelle Bachman. Palin never ran for President in 2012.
Oh yeah, just teased about it for awhile. Actually hard to keep track of all the crazies. I'm actually surprised Bachman was ever leading. Didn't remember that. I know there was a new flavor of the week before they imploded, Rick Perry, Herman Cain, and Michelle among them.

Trump kind of reminds me of Bob Knight in the way they both loathed and played to the press at the same time, neither seems to care what anyone thinks of them but Bob Knight was not trying to be the president of the United States.

Trump kind of reminds me of Bob Knight in the way they both loathed and played to the press at the same time, neither seems to care what anyone thinks of them but Bob Knight was not trying to be the president of the United States.
Will I get banned for liking this post? :D

Candidates say stupid things every campaign. BTW, I am not a Trump supporter. Remember this from John Kerry?

I'm hardly a Trump supporter, etc. etc.

But I do have to say this about the guy: I appreciate that he's not playing the typical game of running scared from various kinds of social outrage (ie, Macy's and other companies cutting ties, people threatening to boycott his hotels, etc.). That's kind of refreshing to see, at least.

That said, he clearly has no business being POTUS.

But I do have to say this about the guy: I appreciate that he's not playing the typical game of running scared from various kinds of social outrage (ie, Macy's and other companies cutting ties, people threatening to boycott his hotels, etc.). That's kind of refreshing to see, at least.

Allow me to help out with the so-called "refreshyness" of Donald Trump: http://indiana.forums.rivals.com/th...-is-full-of-white-liberals.43554/#post-482715

The reason he can do that is that he has no desire to really be president. He just likes the publicity. That's why he reminds me of Sarah Palin.

Didn't want to start a new thread, but most recent poll has Trump at 24 percent, with Walker, the next closest challenger , at 13 percent. So, trashing a military hero seems to work well. I guess it worked when they did it to Kerry, so might as well keep the same play book. Unbelievable. When's the first debate?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT