ADVERTISEMENT

A moral question I'm struggling with

😂😂😂 Never thought of it that way!

I’d still like to smack that dumbass look off Robinson’s face. How in the hell did that dude start out in D3 or whatever it was?
just got home from eating fish then went to my bar , purdue fans are assholes tried to tell them what thev hell hope you do well, hs big ass wife said your just jealois , had thoughts said good niht, because ife grabed me said lets go, she right no need to be ugly

just got home from eating fish then went to my bar , purdue fans are assholes tried to tell them what thev hell hope you do well, hs big ass wife said your just jealois , had thoughts said good niht, because ife grabed me said lets go, she right no need to be ugly
Save it for when they get their “this is our year to make it to the final four” feelings crushed by yet another 16 seed. Hell, they might even get a shot at a 17 seed again if they finish strong.

Sell them to Courtsensetwo so we can hear how many empty seats there were at the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT