JamieDimonsBalls

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2015
HEre we go

day1otlk_1630.gif

day2otlk_1730.gif

You should probably reconsider

Leaving soon and stopping in Knoxville for the afternoon and night. Let everything pass through Northern TN, KY, IN and OH Tuesday afternoon and evening and then finish the last half north Wednesday after everything has blown through. People are crazy enough on 75 when the weather is nice. Can only imagine how it would be with thunderstorms, hail and 75-MPH winds. Be like McMurtry’s kid throwing his Hot Wheels all over the house.

Since realizing I was getting some money back in taxes and thinking to myself “oh, after padding my savings a bit, I’ll have a little bit of money to play with,” I’ve had to pay my deductible on my car (someone backed into me at a soccer tournament), fix a portion of my deck, pay an increased amount for the freaking HOA dues, and fix my garage door. And she’s fine now, but we had to take my daughter to urgent care for a soccer injury, so I’m waiting for that bill to work its way through insurance.

All that to say, they might as well throw some weather damage on top of all that crap heap. At this point, I’m just going to get out a check and write “storm damage repair” in the memo and fill the rest in later.

• Sad
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Leaving soon and stopping in Knoxville for the afternoon and night. Let everything pass through Northern TN, KY, IN and OH Tuesday afternoon and evening and then finish the last half north Wednesday after everything has blown through. People are crazy enough on 75 when the weather is nice. Can only imagine how it would be with thunderstorms, hail and 75-MPH winds. Be like McMurtry’s kid throwing his Hot Wheels all over the house.
Those hot wheels are like guided missiles. He doesn’t miss.

Smart move. It’s the truckers that make driving in shit weather so damn scary. I think I slept two hours last night the storms were so loud here

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Looks like he’s going to stop in Seymour and then decide
I first got into Tammy's Hideway at 19 with a fake ID that was obviously fake, even to a 6th grader.
My best friend was dating the lead "dancer". I always keep company with strong, confident, self secure people (#dreamteamSTRONG!!)
J street. Bedford Indiana... Willie should sing a song about the poor young men that know that place.
OHH, he didn't marry her. She sadly got sick and passed. But in her day, and my buddy... Imagine a pic of CW McAll and the Barbie movie chick. (who Zeke doesn't understand). (bullshit).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT