ADVERTISEMENT

2023 schedule released

@USF is newish. We used to do either a road trip south or a road trip west ten years or more ago.
I really don't get why we keep playing Trine University-who is D2 or D3. I guess it lets Yeags empty the bench and get the backups some experience.

USF is usually pretty decent-unless I've got them confused with another Florida school.

I ried to figure out the Trine thing last year and came up short. I don't see any obvious or secondary connections between the staffs or the Athletic Depts.

I really don't get why we keep playing Trine University-who is D2 or D3. I guess it lets Yeags empty the bench and get the backups some experience.

USF is usually pretty decent-unless I've got them confused with another Florida school.
No, USF is usually good and plays a non-midwest style that's a good change up for us.

This is year 3 of Trine. At first I thought it was a budget thing, post-covid. Didn't want to either pay a team to come or pay to travel somewhere...but now I just don't know. Our schedule has always been so competitive (and still mainly is), so their inclusion is definitely a head-scratcher.

Reactions: GeddyHoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT